Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Readin' some Lance

I've been reading Lance Armstrong's autobiographies lately. I've never known exactly what to say when people ask why I run so much. Running is usually 90% miserable, so if I say, "I like it," I feel like I'm lying. I came across this quote yesterday and thought from now on I'll just adopt his words.

"The experience of suffering is like the experience of exploring, of
finding something unexpected and revelatory. When you find the outermost thresholds of pain, or fear, or uncertainty, what you experience afterward is an expansive feeling, a widening of your capabilities." -Lance

2 comments:

  1. You have a BLOG?!?!?! And it's HILARIOUS?? Why would you keep these things a secret?

    Get ready for the comment queen ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably because the Schmo in my contact list was still a hotmailer. Don't worry, I fixed it. Bring it on mista sista.

    ReplyDelete